Saturday, September 13, 2008

Am I THAT person?

OK, yes I am that person. I have started a blog. Yes, I have been known to say that there are only three kinds of people that it is acceptable to have a blog. One, if you have children and family or friends that live out of town. Two, you are in a foreign country. Three, you are a ministry, business, etc. and use a blog as place to update people. Well, I do not fall into any of these types of people. Go ahead judge me, I judge myself. It would have been smart to blog while I was in Ethiopia however, Internet is extremely frustrating there. So I will now use this blog to write stories from my time while in Ethiopia. Hopefully, this blog will also be used to update others when I am in another country. For right now I just want to write these stories so that I will never forget them. So this blog is more for me than for anyone else.

No comments: